Friday 28 June 2013

DISPOSABLE CAMERA PT2

The final photos that turned out from the disposable camera from our easter break in Exmoor. It took me a good month of two to use up the remaining shots on the camera, and I kept forgetting to take it out with me. Over a few nice weekend's out walking Eggs and greeting this years cows I used up my first disposable camera.
This also gave me an idea to start a year long project for my 24th year! I am going to have a disposable camera for each month, for the next 12 months! I am no photographer, and I hope that over the next 12 months I will be able to be more comfortable shooting things I enjoy during my days.

It will also give me something to post on my this very very neglected blog.
In addition to this project, I picked up a Canon sure shot supreme film camera from an antique shop we explored while while Giulia and Sandy were visiting last weekend. So I will also have photos from that camera every once in a while! 

I promise not every picture will be of Eggs, he has his own blog for that!

// Since today is my birthday, Sam is took me to Bristol for the day to explore, eat and drink our way around the city! This makes a perfect start to my new project, stay tuned ;)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment