Tuesday 3 July 2012

Eggs is 4 months old

This little boog is 4 months old today!
On Thursday we will have had him for 2 months! It seems like he has been in our life forever! This is a complete puppy gush post FYI. Its hard to grasps just how big much he has grown in such a short space of time. He has really settled into life with us perfectly. He is always so happy, and is really keen to learn. I taught him 'sit' in under a week, Sam taught him 'speak' in about a day! The amount of learning and newness he experiences each day is adorable to watch. 
Eggs is officially toilet trained, I don't even know the last 'accident' we had inside.. He has started to lose his baby milk teeth, and his adult ones seem to pop up hours later! He is changing so much and so quickly! I take Instagram pics of him almost daily, or so I thought.. going back through them I need to up my game a bit. I also need to video him more! Something I wanted to do before I got him but for one reason or another I haven't gotten around to it! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I am really wanting to learn to take better ones myself. It is getting really down not being able to have better documentation then my Instgram, or using my boyfriends pictures. By the way! I love Paris, I always joked I wanted a pig! Think I might live vicariously through you on that one!! xx

      Delete