Saturday 18 August 2012

Roid Week

As Roid Week comes to an end, Sam and I decided to pull some of our favourite's from the past year. It makes me smile that we have Instaxs from all our vacations, and all our adventures!
Last year Sam flew back to the UK a week before me, leaving me with the in charge of the final Vancouver Instax. In typical west cost style me and my sister enjoyed some vodka and soda pop on the beach.
Another from the Vancouver trip, a lot of bike riding took place down 4th and around Kits.
This is from the April monthly project that Sam and I have done for the past year. I usually complain during these - but I loved mucking about and jumping in puddles.
 The view of downtown NYC from the Empire State. I snapped Uptown on here.

 The one thing I had to do during our trip to NYC, walk across the Brooklyn Bridge! I did it, and documented it of course.

 Probably the most moving and emotional place I have been to, the 9/11 Memorial Pools at ground zero.
Little mans first debut to our instax wall - he was just over 3 months. I remember feeling bad that he hadn't had one sooner!


No comments:

Post a Comment